Remodelling your bathroom on a budget
Follow these simple tips for budget bathroom remodelling that will transform your bathroom in the most economical way possible:
- Adding a new coat of paint is an easy and cost-effective way to remodel your bathroom. Be sure to pick a moisture-resistant paint in a trendy colour to instantly transform the look and feel of the space. This season bathrooms are bright, colourful and fun.
- Removing and replacing your existing bathroom flooring can be costly, so save money by covering it with inexpensive flooring options like tiles,vinyl or laminate. These are also durable, moisture resistant and require minimal maintenance, so the savings continue.
- A budget bathroom can still be stylish. Add one major must-have element, such as a spa bath or marble-topped vanity for a hint of luxury.
- Changing your lighting can change the entire look and atmosphere of your bathroom. What’s more a new light fixture can add to the decor of the room and can be quickly and easily installed.
- Mirrors are not only functional, but are also an inexpensive way of making your bathroom appear bigger.
- Sometimes the smallest modifications can make a big difference. Changingn cabinet knobs and handles, drawer pulls and switch plates, taps and showerheads are simple and cheap ways to update your bathroom. Choose a single material such as brass or stainless steel and use it throughout the room. Replacing low-cost items like the toilet seat, bath mat and medicine cabinet can also work wonders.
- Bring the look of your improved bathroom together with decorative items such as candles and vases. You could also hang interesting wall art to draw the eye away from any features that you want to hide.
Little touches like these mean that you can initiate a budget bathroom remodelling project andÂ add big style without breaking the bank.