Using sidescreens for sun control
The common problem of tinted windows not keeping up with cooling expectations creates an important need for external sunscreens. Externally fitted screens are especially effective in this respect because sun rays are countered before they pass through the glass. Reducing solar heat gain can eliminate the need for or reduce the cost of mechanical air conditioning. External sun control can pay for itself many times over and largely contributes to “green building”.
So when the sun burns intensively outside, Weather Master provides the interior of buildings with a comfortable living and productive working environment.
Sidescreens offer you
- Control over direct sun, for example – severe afternoon sun
- Natural flow of air
- Reflection of light
- Privacy from your neighbours
- Shelter for pets against sun and rain
- Protection against rain from the side
- Control over direct sun entering your TV room or office at home, for better view on your TV or computer screen
- It is very important to bear in mind that the Side Screen is adjustable and not retractable
Weather Master is the perfect solution for sun control
Weather Master Sun Control and Cladding systems offers:
- Heat reduction
- Glare protection
- UV protection
Weather Master sun control and cladding systems are:
- Cost effective
- Cost saving
- Energy saving
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Tailor made to specification
When the sun burns intensively outside, Weather Master provides the interior of buildings with a comfortable living and productive working environment. Weather Master has over 50 years’ experience in sun control products and offers fast and efficient service which includes after-sale service, engineering of the finest quality and innovation in product design.
Create an all-in-one energy-efficient and shade covering solution for your home or office with Weather Master’s side screens.
*This article was sponsored by Weather Master